Next Session begins in October 2023
Dias Real Estate Academy
Maryland Real Estate Salesperson
Pre-licensing Program (60-Hour Course) Clinton
*This course is an in-person learning environment
The purpose of this course is for the students to meet the requirements to sit for and take the Maryland Real Estate Salesperson licensing examination.
Enrollment & Registrations ARE CLOSED for this session.
Our next Tuesdays and Fridays session will start
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET A SEAT, YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE SAVED FOR A RESERVED SEAT IN THE FOLLOWING SESSION OR REFUNDED PER YOUR REQUEST.
ANY ENROLLMENTS OR PAYMENTS MADE BEFORE THE ENROLLMENT DATE WILL BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED
Tuesdays & Fridays
6:00 pm-10:00 pm
8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206 Clinton, MD 20735
7.5 weeks – (15) 4-hour sessions – with 1 additional week of free prep courses
$320.00 (Registration Fee – $25 plus Tuition – $295.00)
Total Cost with Books (if applicable) – $448.00
Registration: An Enrollment form MUST be completed for every registration and is located below.
Books: Textbooks are purchased separately. The cost is approximately $128.00. Books are also purchased from Dias Real Estate Academy, Dearborn Publishers or Amazon.
**IMPORTANT: If an online payment is made using a credit/debit card with a different name than the student, it is important to reference the student’s name and phone number in “Comments to Merchant” for proper credit to the student.
Using the payment button below, select the payment amount using the small down arrow and then select “Add to Cart”. The course must be paid in full prior to the start of the course. There will be a 4% service fee added to all debit/credit transactions.
We will acknowledge receipt of your emailed Enrollment Form and corresponding payment during business days only. Our administrative offices are closed. Please register online.
How to Register
After your payment is made, PLEASE complete an enrollment form.
* Your payment does not guarantee your seat when the course becomes full. If you do not make a payment on enrollment day, your seat can not be reserved. If you make a payment after the course is full, you will be considered for the next session or refunded.
The Pay Pal payment links will be available for the next enrollment.
Dias Real Estate Academy Enrollment 2023
2. Scan and email your completed Registration Form to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to
Dias Real Estate Academy, 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735, Monday through Friday, 11:30 am-2:00 pm ONLY.
Your social security number and date of birth are required and you will be requested to show a government-issued ID by the start of the course.
3. The registration fee, tuition and books (if applicable) MUST be paid in full prior to the start of the course. There are no payment plans for this course.
4. Each student must bring a calculator that performs basic math functions to every class.
Registration Fee, Tuition, Books $448.00
Registration Fee, & Tuition $320.00
5. You may purchase books through directly with Dias Real Estate Academy, Dearborn Publishers, or Amazon. Please let us know your preference at the time you submit your Enrollment Form.
6. Make your payment online using the payment button below, or bring a money order or credit/debit card (4% service fee applies to cards) to Dias Real Estate Academy, 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735, Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm. No cash or personal checks will be accepted for this course.