Course Location: Keller Williams Preferred Properties 1441 McCormick Drive Suite #1020 Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Program Duration: 7.5 weeks – (15) 4-hour sessions – with 1 additional week of free prep courses
Program Cost: $320.00 (Registration Fee – $25 plus Tuition – $295.00)
Total Cost with Books (if applicable) – $435.00
Books: Textbooks are purchased separately. The cost is approximately $115.00. Books are also purchased from Dias Real Estate Academy, Dearborn Publishers or Amazon.
Payment Types: Credit/debit cards (4% service fee applies) or money orders payable to “Dias Real Estate Academy”. NO cash or checks will be accepted for this course.
How to Register
1. Click the links below to read and print the Enrollment Form and Catalog.
2. Scan and email your completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it to Dias Real Estate Academy, 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735, Monday through Friday, 11:00am-3:00pm. Your social security number and date of birth is required and you will be requested to show a government-issued ID by the start of the course.
3. The registration fee, tuition and books (if applicable) MUST be paid in full prior to the start of the course. There are no payment plans for this course.
4. You may purchase books through Dias Real Estate Academy, Dearborn Publishers or Amazon. Please let us know your preference at the time you submit your Enrollment Form.
5. Make your payment online using the payment button below, or bring a money order or credit/debit card (4% service fee applies to cards) to Dias Real Estate Academy, 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735, Monday-Friday 11:00am-3:00pm. No cash or checks will be accepted for this course.
All Enrollment Forms must be submitted along with your payment. If you submit an online payment without an enrollment form, we have no way of contacting you, if necessary. It is extremely important that we have your completed enrollment form with your payment! We do not accept Enrollment Forms without a corresponding payment. Dias Real Estate Academy does not reserve student spaces without payment.
**IMPORTANT: If an online payment is made using a credit/debit card with a different name than the student, it is important to reference the student’s name and phone number in “Comments to Merchant” for proper credit to the student.
Using the payment button above, select the payment amount using the small down arrow and then select “Add to Cart”. The course must be paid in full prior to the start of the course. There will be a 4% service fee added to all debit/credit transactions.
We will acknowledge receipt of your emailed Enrollment Form and corresponding payment during business days only. Our administrative offices are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Space is limited and this course fills quickly, so it is a good idea to register early. Upon capacity, registration will be closed.
You should arrive to class the first day at 5:30pm to wrap-up registration such as provide ID, pick-up books, provide social security number, etc.
Maryland State Exam Prep and National Exam Prep courses are offered to recently enrolled Dias Real Estate Academy pre-licensing students at no additional charge.
This course introduces concepts of property types, interests in real estate, property description, agency, contract law, finance, valuation, taxation, license law, and fair housing, ethics and environmental concerns.
All questions pertaining to the Maryland Real Estate Salesperson 60-hour Pre-licensing Program should be directed to Dias Real Estate Academy by email at email@example.com, or in person at our main office located at 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735.