Dias Real Estate Academy
60-hour Maryland Real Estate Salesperson
Registration is now open.
Our next 60-Salesperson Pre-licensing course will be held on January 22, 2018 – March 12, 2018
MARYLAND REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
PRE-LICENSING PROGRAM (60-HOUR COURSE)
The purpose of this course is for the students to meet the requirements to sit for and take the Maryland Real Estate Salesperson licensing examination.
Clinton, MD – Course Location:
Dias Real Estate Academy
Real Estate Building
8222 Schultz Road
Clinton, MD 20735
Program Duration: 7.5 weeks (15 4-hour sessions) – with 1 free week of prep classes.
Course Dates: January 22 – March 12, 2018
Course Days: Mondays and Fridays
Course Times: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Program Cost: $320.00 (Registration Fee – $25 plus Tuition – $295.00)
Books: Textbooks are purchased separately. The cost is approximately $115.00. Books may be purchased from Dias Real Estate Academy, Dearborn Publishers or Amazon.
Total Cost of Program with Books – $320 plus $115 books (if applicable) = $435.00
Payment Types: Credit/debit cards (4% service fee applies) or money orders payable to “Dias Real Estate Academy”. NO cash or checks will be accepted for this course.
How to Register – Please read all instructions below before proceeding:
1. Print the Catalog below and review it.
2. Print the Enrollment Form below – complete, sign and date. You MUST write your name as shown on your government-issued identification. We cannot use any other name.
3. Print the flyer, if desired.
Click Link to Open Document Below:
4. You may submit your Enrollment Form by email or in-person. Dias Real Estate Academy does not reserve student spaces without payment, so submit your payment at the same time you submit your Enrollment Form, so you can be added to the student roster.
How to Submit Your Enrollment Form by Email and Make a Payment Online: Scan your completed Enrollment Form and email to email@example.com. Click the payment button above to select a payment amount, “Add to Cart”. There are no payment plans for this course. Please be sure to include your cell phone number and email address in the payment memo section as some scanned Enrollment Forms are not legible or cannot be opened and we may need to contact you prior to the start of class. We will acknowledge receipt of your Enrollment Form and online payment.
How to Submit Your Enrollment Form and Payment In-person: Bring your Enrollment Form, along with a money order or credit/debit card to Dias Real Estate Academy, 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735, Monday-Friday, 11am-3pm. If these times are not convenient, please email or call for an appointment. We accept money orders, credit/debit cards (4% service fee applies to card payments). We do not accept personal checks for this course. Absolutely, no cash will be accepted.
5. Books may be purchased from Dias Real Estate Academy, Amazon or Dearborn Publishers. Please let us know your preference at the time of registration. Books will be available for pick up at Dias Real Estate Academy in Clinton approximately one week prior to the start of the course.
6. On the first day of class, please arrive at 5:30pm.
Space is limited and this course fills quickly, so it is to your advantage to register early. Upon course capacity, registration will be closed.
Maryland State Exam Prep and National Exam Prep courses are offered to recently enrolled Dias Real Estate Academy pre-licensing students at no additional charge.
All questions pertaining to the Maryland Real Estate Salesperson 60-hour Pre-licensing Program should be directed to Dias Real Estate Academy at (240) 429-9842, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at our main office located at 8222 Schultz Road, Suite #206, Clinton, MD 20735.